There are several dates and options to join a Vision Quest at Alauzet. You can join a group or organise a personalised journey for yourself or a group.
Group Vision Quest 2023
Full Moon Vision Quest July 1st – 8th
Arrival is between 14:00 and 17:00. And end on the 8th in the evening. It’s optional and included to stay until the 9th and leave in the morning
I only work with small groups of max. 6 persons to make sure that everyone gets the guidance and attention needed.
You will spend 4 nights at Alauzet in our accommodations. But you will be in complete solitude in nature for the 4 days and nights of the Vision Quest. I will be there on the mountain all of those days, and available for therapeutic care and guidance. When you feel the need, I can help you to process and integrate. Or you can choose to be in complete solitude and silence. Knowing that I will be there to check on you will help you feel safe and cared for.
Prices are including:
- 1 Personal coaching call to guide you in your process
- Group Support
- Detox program to prepare your body for the vision fast
- Preparation program with the elements to get ready on a mental, emotional, spiritual and physical level.
7 day Vision Quest Retreat at Alauzet
Although you will be going out of your comfort zone while fasting in the wild nature, you will have a very comfortable and luxury experience at Alauzet. One of the most beautiful Nature Retreats in Europe.
- Delicious detox meals and juices
- 3 nights room at Alauzet
- Temazcal purification ceremony (Mexican Sweat Lodge) before and after your solo quest (if the weather allows)
- 4 nights under the stars in our private forest
- Use of a high quality Ticket to the Moon hammock
- Use of a waterproof Gore-Tex sleepingbag cover
- Supervised vision fast and mental/emotional support when necessary
- Group support
Prices are excluding:
- Travel expenses
- Travel and medical insurance
- Additional IFS Therapy sessions to help you trough the process (€90 hr)
- You are able to come earlier or stay longer at Alauzet at an additional cost
- Kambo sessions are optional when you arrive a day before the Quest (€130)
Cancellation and Payment Policy
- If notice of cancellation is received within 30 days of program, deposits are non-refundable
- If notice is received at least 30 days prior to program, deposits can be used for a future program. The payment must then be used within two years or it will be forfeited entirely
- Payment of balance is due no later than 4 weeks prior to the start of the Vision Quest
- When registering within 4 weeks of the Vision Quest start date, please pay the entire program fee
- Payments can be made by Bank Transfer or Paypal
- Please complete this Health Questionnaire and and Waiver of Liability
- Fill in the form below or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a letter of intention. You will receive more details about this by email
- To reserve your spot and receive the preparation program it is required to make a non refundable deposit of 50% of the total sum.
Private Vision Quest
You can organise a personalised Vision Quest if you want to participate individually, your partner, family or group of friends.
Please contact Melissa for inquiries email@example.com
To register you can send us a message down here ↓